[TYPO3-dev] adding different PageTSConfigs for pi1, pi2,...

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 11:30:16 CET 2013

Hello,
is it possible to query which "pi" is used in "ext_localconf.php"?

What I would like to do is this: I'm using two plugins ("pi1" and "pi2") in my extension. These two should use different configurations for the RTE, so something like this would be perfect:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
if (pi1) {
	t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig( RTE conf for pi1 );
} else {
	t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig( RTE conf for pi2 );
}

Is that even possible?

Or can I set PageTSConfig from within my plugin classes?

Thanks,
Stefan