[TYPO3-dev] How to manually render a page

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Mar 19 20:48:58 CET 2013

Hi,

i need help solving a requirement.

I need to display multiple pages below each other.
I first started making it with typoscript but ended up completely helpless. Dont think i can do it the way i meet my needs in TS. I want to get the contents of specific pages rendered on one page. Their backend layout and layout settings should be respected.

My 2nd call was a plugin, so i wrote a plugin, in which i can select pages. In the controller action i create an instance of  \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Page\PageRepository(). I can get the raw sql of a page there, but thats so far away from what i need.... And i dont have any idea how i can do this...

For my project this is pretty important. Any suggestions?

One more time summarized:
I want to place a plugin on one page in which i choose a few pages. At this point my controller action should get those pages, select all contents and render them into the correct template (which is switched by a backendLayout).