[TYPO3-dev] How to manually render a page

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Mar 19 21:40:47 CET 2013

Hello Philipp,

it's possible :)

Use a menu and then the stdWrap.cObject to render each peach instead of
the typical menu title or grafics :D

If you need help, feel free to ask again ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 19.03.13 20:48, schrieb Philipp:
> Hi,
>
> i need help solving a requirement.
>
> I need to display multiple pages below each other.
> I first started making it with typoscript but ended up completely
> helpless. Dont think i can do it the way i meet my needs in TS. I want
> to get the contents of specific pages rendered on one page. Their
> backend layout and layout settings should be respected.
>
> My 2nd call was a plugin, so i wrote a plugin, in which i can select
> pages. In the controller action i create an instance of
> \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Page\PageRepository(). I can get the raw sql of a
> page there, but thats so far away from what i need.... And i dont have
> any idea how i can do this...
>
> For my project this is pretty important. Any suggestions?
>
> One more time summarized:
> I want to place a plugin on one page in which i choose a few pages. At
> this point my controller action should get those pages, select all
> contents and render them into the correct template (which is switched by
> a backendLayout).

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach