[TYPO3-dev] Status of ReStructured Text usage for extension manuals

Alexander Bigga - Software linux at bigga.de
Sat Jun 22 17:41:31 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 09:46:22 +1000, you wrote:

> By the way: there are already about 30 TYPO3 extensions with reST
> manuals. For further details and a list of these extensions see:
>
> http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2013-June/004758.html

Ups. Hopefully the other 27 TYPO3 extensions really wrote a reST manual.

My mentioned "slub_events" doesn't (yet) have one. I just used the current extension
builder on TYPO3 4.7 which produces a placeholder Index.rst and some folder tree
for reST...

But it's a step forward anyway. I find writing documentation with something
like Openoffice or Word so disgusting... that I usually have no motivation
to write anything.

Best regards,

Alexander