[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 extensions with reST documentation

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Sat Jun 22 01:44:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

Did you know that 28 TYPO3 extensions already have a reST documentation? :-)

I analysed more than 29000 .t3x files (every version of every extension
currently in TER) and checked for the existence of
"Documentation/Index.rst". I was surprised to see that 28 extensions
came back with a positive result:

akisysproxigal
assetic
chartjs
contexts
contexts_geolocation
contexts_wurfl
cs_multiline_page_header
cundd_composer
cw_twitter
dummylist
esp
extension_uploader
facebook_opengraph
flux_galleria
google_code_prettify
imia_base
infinitescrolling
jh_simple_youtube
larsp_fussballde_js
maag_agenda
newblog
news
peezzer_bmi_rechner
restdoc
seo_basics
slub_events
sphinx
themes

I have not checked if the documentation of these extensions make any
sense or if "Index.rst" is just a placeholder.

Anyway... well done, extension developers! It's a great step forward and
it shows that other ext developers do not need to fear considering
publishing their manuals in reST, too.

Cheers
Michael