[TYPO3-doc] using reST for printed documents

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Wed Jun 19 12:25:53 CEST 2013

On 2013-06-19 17:14, Xavier Perseguers wrote:

>> I wonder if someone already tested such a process, e.g. a working
>> "output-to-PDF" workflow, etc.?
>
> There is basically no big deals creating PDF. I use the following
> workflow since months and it works really well:
[...]

Interesting! This sounds great. A little bit more than what we need but
a fantastic way forward.

> I hope I answered your question and you now have a few pointers to move
> on.

Absolutely! Thanks for sharing this. I should play with the components
to see how it works. A while ago, I followed the steps in the Wiki and
set up the workflow to render reST to HTML for TYPO3 docs.

I stumbled across some notes on the Wiki page such as "TO BE
CONTINUED..." but the history tells me, you updated the Wiki since then,
so I will come back to this :-)

Cheers
Michael