[TYPO3-dev] Extension documentation in ReST format

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Jan 23 10:14:14 CET 2013

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> So I tought I'll be clever and directly create the extension manual in
> ReST format. Now I noticed it doesn't look nice to have a "Manual: Not
> available" shown on typo3.org TER.

Are you sure you put the documentation at Documentation/Index.rst?

Otherwise please get in touch with Martin as he maintains the server.
It will then appear at http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/

However it will not appear in TER right now, because this code still need
adjustments.
The best thing you can do is to add link the the extension description and
the readme.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!