[TYPO3-dev] Extension documentation in ReST format

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Fri Jan 25 11:54:04 CET 2013

Hello!

On 01/23/2013 10:14 AM, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Are you sure you put the documentation at Documentation/Index.rst?

Thanks. This was the information I was missing. I put the index document
under "doc/source/index.rst" - somewhere it was suggested to have the
ReST documentation in a directory named "source" (Maybe this is just the
default as Spinx created it).

But then I found some TYPO3 documentation ReST template (sorry, can't
remember where) and maybe simply assumed it has to get put into the old
way "doc" directory.

Anyways: Could someone point me to a valid TYPO3 ReST extension manual
template. Would be nice to check if it was the one I used (I work at 3
different PCs - so finding the one where I should look in Browser
history is already a challenge)

greetings,
Bernhard