[TYPO3-dev] install tool "confirmation" page

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 08:39:20 CET 2013

Hi, Dev Team,

In the German list I posted my "observation" that the "confirmation"
page of the "All configurations" menu won't list the changes any more
after hitting the update button (and there is also one error: thumbnails
- 2nd option from the top - won't update).

My question:
Why was that function removed? Which changes have been made to the
install tool that made a removal necessary?
Will it come back?

This was a good and important feature, I really do not understand why it
was removed and ask to reimplement it again. To do that I already posted
a bug report on forge.

Thank you!
Robert