[TYPO3-dev] Upgrade from 4.5 to 4.7

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Fri Jan 11 10:03:32 CET 2013

Hi Kay,
thanks for your reply. I have downloaded a fresh source package, the problem is the same.
I think this could be a bug in PHP!?

I have no idea. the code looks good for me.

The interface define:
public function set($entryIdentifier, $data, array $tags = array(), $lifetime = NULL);

The implementation in t3lib_cache_frontend_PhpFrontend:
public function set($entryIdentifier, $sourceCode, array $tags = array(), $lifetime = NULL) {

I think the name of the parameter ($data, $sourceCode) must not be the same, or?

_Frank