[TYPO3-dev] solved: add TSCofnig from file

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Feb 27 18:10:13 CET 2013

Hi,

no problem, sometimes we have tomatoes on our eyes - this is normal :D

Regards
Kay

Am 27.02.13 16:56, schrieb Ivano Luberti:
> Shan  thanks for your suggestion: the extension was deployed copying the
> files but then was installed using the extension manager.
>
> Anyway: it was a problem in the file name: as Kay was suggesting the
> name of the file contained some uppercase letters the were not in the call.
> Sorry If I have bugged the list with a very stupid question.
>

> Il 27/02/2013 15:35, shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com ha scritto:
>> Hi Lvano,
>>
>> As per your statement,
>> "
>> I'm not sure because I have not access to the file system.
>> One thing I forgot to mention is that to install the extension my
>> customer had to place the extension files in the right place because my
>> ext is not going to be published.
>> What I can say is that clearing cache using the backend interface has
>> effect."
>>
>> it seems you have not installed the extension using extension manager.
>> Just upload the folder on /ext in the filesystem rite?
>>
>> If that is the case, Typo3 might not understant such extension in
>> installed. I.e that extension key will not be available on
>> typo3conf/localconf.php on $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']  or
>> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList_FE'] value.
>>
>> Please check that will help?
>>

>> Thanks & regards
>> Shan
>>

>> From:
>> Ivano Luberti <luberti at archicoop.it>
>> To:
>> typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
>> Date:
>> 02/27/2013 01:51 PM
>> Re: [TYPO3-dev] add TSCofnig from file
>> Sent by:
>> typo3-dev-bounces at lists.typo3.org
>>

>> Il 27/02/2013 07:12, Kay Strobach ha scritto:
>>> Mhmm, i always use:
>>>
>>> t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
>>> source="FILE:EXT:basictemplate/Configuration/Skin/tsconfig.ts">');
>> correct
>>
>>> So it should be basically the same.
>>> Have you switched from a caseIgnorand OS (e.g. Windows) to a
>>> case-sensitive one (e.g. Linux)?
>> yes, what could be the problem: are you suggesting to use only lower
>> cases in the filename?
>>
>>> Does the file exist?
>> Yes :-)
>>
>>> Is the extension loaded?
>> yes
>>
>>> Are the cache directories writeable?
>> I'm not sure because I have not access to the file system.
>> One thing I forgot to mention is that to install the extension my
>> customer had to place the extension files in the right place because my
>> ext is not going to be published.
>> What I can say is that clearing cache using the backend interface has
>> effect.
>>
>>> Any warnings in DB compare
>> Do you mean DB Check?
>>
>>> Any warnings in Installtool?
>> I don't have complete control on the server, I have to ask to customer
>> to give me the password.
>>
>> Thanks for now.

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach