[TYPO3-dev] solved: add TSCofnig from file

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Wed Feb 27 16:56:42 CET 2013

Shan  thanks for your suggestion: the extension was deployed copying the
files but then was installed using the extension manager.

Anyway: it was a problem in the file name: as Kay was suggesting the
name of the file contained some uppercase letters the were not in the call.
Sorry If I have bugged the list with a very stupid question.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959