[TYPO3-dev] solved: add TSCofnig from file

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Feb 28 00:23:13 CET 2013

Hi Ivano,

Ivano Luberti wrote:

> name of the file contained some uppercase letters the were not in the
> call

A typical problem of Windows users (?!?) ;)

We Unix users usually forget that there are people out there that use case
insensitive filesystems.
Happened to me before ... you test something, it works and once you copy it,
it stops working — you get a headache trying to figure out what you might
have missed, and it turns out it is something so simple.

It might be a good habit to work case sensitive on case insensitive systems
too.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!