[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Tue Feb 5 06:44:40 CET 2013

Hi,

that's good to hear. The only "fixed" plan atm. is to make it in the AOE
office somewhere in March / April. (As you see in the 6.1 meeting
minutes:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/Release_Team_Meeting_2013-01-28
)

Once we discuss more details, I'll try make sure that your name is added
to the list of participants.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--