[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Feb 3 16:10:54 CET 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:

> we'll have a "Extension" related Code sprint under the umbrella of the
> 6.1 release. This sprint will hopefully answer these questions ... feel
> free to join the sprint or the TER team ;)

I would gladly join the sprint. I plan to put some love into the EM the
coming weeks, because there are many small glitches, but the bigger task
should be discussed beforehand.

Is it already planned?

p.s.: Ben contacted me in January if I want to Host a sprint for EM, but I
have no location, nor did I had the time (and planning ahead) back then.
So count me in for TER/EM if it somehow fits into my schedule.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!