[TYPO3-dev] Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Tue Apr 30 09:20:03 CEST 2013

Hello Elmar,

Le 29. 04. 13 11:58, Elmar Hinz a écrit :
> * Do you like to know, which extensions work with your version of TYPO3?
> * Do you like to know, how many people are using your extension?
> * Do you like to know, with what versions of TYPO3 your extension is
> working?
>
> If you say YES to one of this questions, you may be interested to
> support my idea of an simple and effictive feedback system for extensions.

this is a good idea. +1
Everybody will need this information about working and not working,
supported and not supported extensions.

My proposal is to write a TYPO3 backend extension for making an
investigation. If the user presses the OK button, then the information
about the installed versions of the extensions and the TYPO3 version are
sent to a remote server. Then the user does not need to do anything
more. Maybe he should be asked before to deinstall the unused and the
not working extensions.
And another option would be to report not working versions of extensions
as well.

- Franz