[TYPO3-dev] Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Apr 30 13:01:12 CEST 2013

+1

Elmar, I think we need an improved way to give feedback, not only the
works YES/NO, but also ratings.

So thanks for this initiative!

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks