[TYPO3-dev] EXT:Flux - Exbase plugin action as configuration in backend is broken

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Apr 29 11:15:32 CEST 2013

Hello Adrian,

i suggest you to open an issue on github.

I assume there is a problem with // in your path?!

Regards
Kay

Am 29.04.13 08:53, schrieb Adrien Crivelli:
> Hello,
>
> I use Flux, on TYPO3 4.5.22, to render an Extbase action in backend to be
> used as configuration form (for another Extbase plugin displayed in
> frontend). When upgrading to latest flux
> version<https://github.com/NamelessCoder/flux/commit/8e5d561a0188b1fc0e18b548d82ff62c6c16babb>,
> my form in backend is no longer rendered. When activating debug mode of
> Flux (via Extension Manager), I get the following errors:
>
> Flux Debug
> Reading file
> /mysite/typo3conf/ext/speciality//Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_graph.xml
> caused an error - see next message
>
> Flux Debug
> PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
> Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Routing_UriBuilder::setRequest() must be an instance of
> Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Request, instance of Tx_Extbase_MVC_Request given,
> called in /mysite/typo3conf/ext/flux/Classes/Service/FluxService.php on
> line 128 and defined in
> /sites/t3core/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/MVC/Web/Routing/UriBuilder.php
> line 131 (1)
>
> Flux Debug
> Class Tx_Flux_Provider_Structure_FlexFormStructureProvider asked to render
> an invalid configuration: NULL
>

> The exception thrown seems to be highly "critical" and I am confused that
> such an obvious incompatibility exists between Flux and Extbase. So I guess
> I probably misuse something somewhere, but I cannot find out what it is...
>
> For a more complete description of my context, please see my original
> question<http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2012-March/012005.html>
> and,
> most importantly, the solution I came with:
> http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2012-March/012062.html
>
> Any help is welcome !
>
> TIA,
>
> Adrien

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach