[TYPO3-dev] EXT:Flux - Exbase plugin action as configuration in backend is broken

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:14:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

As a matter of fact, I used to have a path issue, because I used to have
"EXT:sepciality/Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_graph.xml", but it raised
exceptions. Something about template not found, so I fixed to use absolute
path, as shown in code posted
("/mysite/typo3conf/ext/speciality//Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_graph.xml").
And the error is gone. Also this <http://superuser.com/a/314103> and
that<http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/11964/what-do-double-slashes-mean-in-unix-path-is-cd-dir-subdir-valid>
tends
to indicate that it should not make any difference.

But to be absolutely sure, I tried to remove the double slash. And it
unfortunately didn't change the outcome :-/

Thanks anyway ! I'll give it a try on github if I don't get answer from
Claus here :)

Cheers,

Adrien