[TYPO3-dev] EXT:Flux - Exbase plugin action as configuration in backend is broken

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:53:03 CEST 2013

Hello,

I use Flux, on TYPO3 4.5.22, to render an Extbase action in backend to be
used as configuration form (for another Extbase plugin displayed in
frontend). When upgrading to latest flux
version<https://github.com/NamelessCoder/flux/commit/8e5d561a0188b1fc0e18b548d82ff62c6c16babb>,
my form in backend is no longer rendered. When activating debug mode of
Flux (via Extension Manager), I get the following errors:

Flux Debug
Reading file
/mysite/typo3conf/ext/speciality//Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_graph.xml
caused an error - see next message

Flux Debug
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Routing_UriBuilder::setRequest() must be an instance of
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Request, instance of Tx_Extbase_MVC_Request given,
called in /mysite/typo3conf/ext/flux/Classes/Service/FluxService.php on
line 128 and defined in
/sites/t3core/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/MVC/Web/Routing/UriBuilder.php
line 131 (1)

Flux Debug
Class Tx_Flux_Provider_Structure_FlexFormStructureProvider asked to render
an invalid configuration: NULL

The exception thrown seems to be highly "critical" and I am confused that
such an obvious incompatibility exists between Flux and Extbase. So I guess
I probably misuse something somewhere, but I cannot find out what it is...

For a more complete description of my context, please see my original
question<http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2012-March/012005.html>
and,
most importantly, the solution I came with:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2012-March/012062.html

Any help is welcome !

TIA,

Adrien