[TYPO3-dev] Re: extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:58:09 CEST 2013

Quote: Franz Holzinger wrote on Mon, 15 April 2013 16:41

> >> Which book did you read to come to this solution?
> >
> > It's just a essency of common framework technics.
> > What do I like to use, without having to much overhead?
>
> Can the Cool framework be used by other applications?

Sure! That's the idea of open source.

The license is MIT, so that the range of application is as far as possible.

> I have tried to debug it with error_log entries.
> However the failure must be inside of t3xutils.phar. I cannot debug the
> phar file. Do you have another development version which consists of PHP
> files only? Or how can I edit and recreate the phar file?

The phar file is one a kind of compressed version.

The classical PHP version starts here, as far as I understand:

https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils/blob/master/bin/t3xutils.php

It should also be conatined in the TER version of ext.

Regards

Elmar