[TYPO3-dev] extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Apr 15 16:41:33 CEST 2013

Hello Elmar,

Le 15. 04. 13 15:01, Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>> > It's documented here: http://t3elmar.github.io/Cool/
>> >
>> > I think the chapter "Modularization" gives the best answer.
>>
>> Which book did you read to come to this solution?
>
> It's just a essency of common framework technics.
> What do I like to use, without having to much overhead?

Can the Cool framework be used by other applications?

I have tried to debug it with error_log entries.
However the failure must be inside of t3xutils.phar. I cannot debug the
phar file. Do you have another development version which consists of PHP
files only? Or how can I edit and recreate the phar file?

- Franz