[TYPO3-dev] extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Apr 15 20:10:46 CEST 2013

Hello Elmar,

Le 15. 04. 13 16:58, Elmar Hinz a écrit :
> Quote: Franz Holzinger wrote on Mon, 15 April 2013 16:41

>> > It's just a essency of common framework technics.
>> > What do I like to use, without having to much overhead?
>>
>> Can the Cool framework be used by other applications?
>
> Sure! That's the idea of open source.
> The license is MIT, so that the range of application is as far as possible.

Thanks.

>> I have tried to debug it with error_log entries.
>> However the failure must be inside of t3xutils.phar. I cannot debug
>> the phar file. Do you have another development version which consists
>> of PHP files only? Or how can I edit and recreate the phar file?
>
> The phar file is one a kind of compressed version.
> The classical PHP version starts here, as far as I understand:
>
> https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils/blob/master/bin/t3xutils.php
>
> It should also be conatined in the TER version of ext.

I have found it in the same folder.

user:~/web/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin$ ls -l
insgesamt 208
-rw-rw-r-- 1 web50_holzingerfranz web50    916 11. Apr 11:59 createPhar.php
-rwxrwxr-x 1 web50_holzingerfranz web50 198470 11. Apr 11:59 t3xutils.phar
-rw-rw-r-- 1 web50_holzingerfranz web50    394 11. Apr 11:59 t3xutils.php

Unfortunately the creation of the phar archive fails:

user:~/web/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin$ php
createPhar.php
sh: git: Kommando nicht gefunden.
Could not create and/or modify phar:exception 'Exception' with message
'Cant get current SHA1' in
/var/www/path/web/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/createPhar.php:13

It relies on a git resource and tries to read the SHA1. I would need
another createPhare.php file or a different behaviour. E.g. the
parameter git should be given to use the SHA1. Why is this needed?

----
try {
	$command = 'git ls-remote . HEAD';

- Franz