[TYPO3-dev] extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Apr 15 13:25:01 CEST 2013

Hello Elmar,

Le 15. 04. 13 10:14, Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>> so if the ext1 script upload gives no output, then this means an error
>> case? It should give an error message.
>>
>> The upload of div2007 failed. What has been wrong? Has the TER not
>> been reachable?
>> I have tried the upload again, without any results.
>
> If you tried twice, it's likely not TER. Unfortunatly I can't tell what
> did go wrong,
> especially because there was no Error at all.
> The methd that does the upload, is rather verbose, so I guess it has
> never been reached.
>
> https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils/blob/master/lib/etobi/extensionUtils/Controller/TerController.php
>

> Did you make  t3xutils.phar executable?
>
> chmod +x Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.phar
Yes, this file has been set executable before.

-rwxrwxr-x    /Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.phar

Does the extension ext1 not use any log file output?

Btw. which is the PHP programming method in which you coded Cool (class
and folder structure)?
It would be nice if could also executed in a TYPO3 module and not only
on the command shell.

- Franz