[TYPO3-dev] Re: Re: Re: extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:55:58 CEST 2013

> > Did you make  t3xutils.phar executable?
> >
> > chmod +x Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.phar
> Yes, this file has been set executable before.

Then I am at the end of my wits. It's at least an indicator that
"ext" is still not ready to go to beta.

If you find the source of the issue please report it.

> Does the extension ext1 not use any log file output?

Nope.

> Btw. which is the PHP programming method in which you coded Cool (class
> and folder structure)?

It's documented here: http://t3elmar.github.io/Cool/

I think the chapter "Modularization" gives the best answer.

> It would be nice if could also executed in a TYPO3 module and not only
> on the command shell.

It is desigined as a tiny shell tool independent form a TYPO3 installation.

A TYPO3 module always has a  TYPO3 installation available.
 It should use the more powerfull API of the core.

Regards

Elmar