[TYPO3-dev] Re: Re: extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:14:01 CEST 2013

> so if the ext1 script upload gives no output, then this means an error
> case? It should give an error message.
>
> The upload of div2007 failed. What has been wrong? Has the TER not been
> reachable?
> I have tried the upload again, without any results.

If you tried twice, it's likely not TER. Unfortunatly I can't tell what did go wrong,
especially because there was no Error at all.

The methd that does the upload, is rather verbose, so I guess it has never been reached.

https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils/blob/master/lib/etobi/extensionUtils/Controller/TerController.php

Did you make  t3xutils.phar executable?

chmod +x Modules/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.phar

Regards

Elmar