[TYPO3-dev] extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Apr 11 10:33:35 CEST 2013

Hello Elmar,

Le 09. 04. 13 22:30, Elmar Hinz a écrit :> Hello Franz,

 > yes it has been seperarted to make the extension manager more simple to
 > use.
 >
 > However, you are not forced to use  extension_uploader.
 >
 > You can also use my brandnew, super dooper, simple, easy, dynamic and
 > whatever extension uploader from command-line.
 >
 > If you often have to upload extensions it can save time.
 > You can script it. It makes you independent from any version of TYPO3.
thank your for this extension.
To which folder must it be unpacked?

----------
With wget and tar

I suggest to use copy and paste, all at once.

# 1.) install Cool

wget https://github.com/t3elmar/Cool/tarball/master -O cool.tgz
tar xzf cool.tgz
mv t3elmar-* Cool
rm cool.tgz
--------

Where is this folder Cool? Is this somewhere below the typo3 path, maybe
the extension folder?

- Franz