[TYPO3-dev] Problem with Images rendered by TYPO3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 10 09:32:42 CEST 2012

Hi Bernd,

I also have a similar problem in different setup (not fluid at all,
straight TypoScript), which is very hard to debug because it happens
only occasionally. And similar to your situation, as soon as I delete
the buggy image file from typo3temp/pics, it is regenerated correctly.

Are you for a chance using "cropping" in your image settings?

I suspect that a generated temporary intermediate file is incorrectly
being re-used for a subsequent image generation.

Cheers,
Ernesto