[TYPO3-dev] Problem with Images rendered by TYPO3

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:26:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am having a rather special problem with Caching and Images in TYPO3 4.5

I'm using this to display Manufacturers which belong to a Dealer:

 > <f:for each="{dealer.manufacturer}" as="manufacturer"
iteration="counter">
 >  <f:if condition="{counter.isFirst} != 1">
 >    <li>
 >     <iccore:manufacturerLogo
src="uploads/tx_extname/{manufacturer.logo}"
maxWidth="{settings.logos_manufacturers.maxWidth}"
maxHeight="{settings.logos_manufacturers.maxHeight}"
title="{manufacturer.title}" alt="{manufacturer.title}" />
 >    </li>
 >  </f:if>
 > </f:for>

The relation between dealer and manufacturer is M:N relation, which uses
a relation table.

Normally everything is fine, so the correct image is shown with the
manufacturer. But from time to time the wrong image is chosen to be
displayed for a manufacturer.
Meaning that I expect the image of manufacturer X to be shown, but the
picture of manufacturer Y is shown instead.

The special thing about this is, that all other parts are correct. Meaning:
Manufacturer.title is correct, and also the typo3temp image prefix is
correct (typo3temp/pics/manufacturerx_{insertHashHere}.gif), just the
wrong content is in there.

To fix this, I just need to delete the rendered image (in
typo3temp/pics) and then the correct one is displayed.

Do you have any ideas what the problem could be here?

The the action which displays the manufacturer logos is running in no
cache mode.

If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks
Bernd