[TYPO3-dev] Problems contributing via git

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Sat Oct 27 20:36:44 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

Am 26.10.12 18:40, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> You have to go into that directory in typo3/sysext/... and do the commit
> there (as this is an own repository).

Ok, I guess that was the mistake.

> In order to get the Change-Id: line in the commit message, please copy
> the commit-msg hook file not only into typo3_src/.git/hooks, but also to
> typo3_src/typo3/sysext/../.git/hooks.

Well I guess this is what's done with "git submodule foreach 'curl -o
.git/hooks/commit-msg
"http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/images/5/5c/Commit-msg.txt" && chmod +x
.git/hooks/commit-msg'" which is stated in the contribution-tutorial. So
this step was done already.

Thx for your instant help, now it's working. :)

Cheers,
Michael