[TYPO3-dev] Problems contributing via git

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Sat Oct 27 21:26:33 CEST 2012

Hm, next question:

I pushed a change to the master and now want to do a change within
another submodule. So I create a new branch for the new issue, make my
code-changes and then show a diff. But there now again these lines
appear regarding the changes of the submodule that I changed and pushed
already before:

-Subproject commit e39a3371feb6824ecbb4169e100534b62cdb3a4e
+Subproject commit c68edfd36034cef602f64ddb25579da94e546ab2

How to deal with that?

I recognized, that there's no .git-folder within the second submodule I
want to change. The first submodule was "extbase" and there's a
.git-folder. The second one was the new "frontend" but there isn't a
.git-folder.

To get that clear: submodules equals system-extensions, right?

Cheers,
Michael