[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:42:34 CEST 2012

Hello!

It still does NOT work with the current master I just checked out.
I'm not a git master so I don't dare to touch git bisect. :>

But maybe the following behavior will help to tackle it down.

The frontend plugins ARE displayed/rendered IF the belog is called
in the backend right after "clear all caches" was called.

If I clear all caches and call the FE without calling the belog
before, the FE plugins are NOT displayed. If I only clear the
page caches, it also works well.

So, it seems the belog bootstraps Extbase and Extbase itself
loads some stuff in a cache, which is needed in the FE to
render the FE plugins. If this cache is not populated
the FE plugins won't render.

Wondering what belog loads what the FE plugin rendering doesn't load.

Hope this helps!

Thomas