[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:35:55 CEST 2012

Hah, after I tried to try it I understood your irony. :>

Problem is that also other bugs (PHP 5.4 compat etc.)
affect my installation when I checkout prior revisions.

That makes it really complicated and time-consuming. :(

Additionally to my previous mail I can say that if the
FE plugins are NOT rendered, the wrapper for the plugin
_IS_ rendered but is empty:

Any hint where I can have a look at some code myself?

Thanks,
Thomas