[TYPO3-dev] Having trouble uploading an extension to the ter

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 23 14:33:07 CEST 2012

hmm...

2.8.5 seems to have been added even though there were problems (not sure how
that happened):

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sb_portfolio

I did try uploading the extension several times from my own test server and
my live site, both had problems, none reported that the extension was
successfully uploaded!

I have added you to my skype contacts, incase you want to try help find the
cause of the problem.

news:mailman.1.1343027896.29572.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...