[TYPO3-dev] Debug-Output in Backend on master?

Mario Rimann mario.rimann at typo3.org
Mon Jul 23 21:15:56 CEST 2012

Hi

I'm testing something with the current master (rev
f8adef04090912e905651edd98ffb62c1f6efbad to be precise), and see debug
output on almost every form I open. At some parts, even saving a form
doesn't work (user settings of the logged in (admin) BE-User).

The error message is:

t3lib_div::getUserObj
<strong>ERROR:</strong> No class named: admin

This error/debug output is shown *twice* each time the BE-User's
settings form is shown.

What I tried
- go through all the upgrade wizard steps: done without error
- run db compare -> all ok
- see reports module -> all ok

Any one a tipp how to find out, what goes wrong here?

Cheers,
Mario