[TYPO3-dev] Having trouble uploading an extension to the ter

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 23 09:18:16 CEST 2012

Dear Stephan,

I can see you requests resulting in error 500 in the server log,
however I don't see any other information.

Could you please get in touch with me to debug that problem via skype
(steffengebert)?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks