[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] Which TYPO3 bug annoys you the most?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 2 12:31:12 CET 2012

Hi
> I don't have a specific ticket for that one
I was also thinking of more longer standing issues. So like at least 4.5
or maybe even 3.7 :) Things that nobody ever tackled.

> I would love to see either that everything is allowed in ext_tables.sql
> (why can't I have NOT NULL ?!), or an explicit message (warning, error ?)
> when unsupported things are found, instead of secretly modifying the SQL I
> defined.
Thanks for having a look! I guess it's because of DBAL and that not all
DBMSs support NOT NULL..?

Could you please start a new thread here or in the core list? If there's
no reason against changing this, it would be great, if you could fix it!

Steffen