[TYPO3-dev] Plan to migrate extensions from SVN to GIT ?

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:42:34 CET 2012

Hello,

When you say "automation", what are you thinking about ? Some kind of
checkbox in http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-myextension/settingsto
enable git mirror ? Or something else ?

As for the server I thought git.typo3.org would be a nice choice to avoid
spreading resources (and freeze URL once and for all if extension team want
to permanently move to git later on). But I have no idea about gerrit and
how it manages git. So I guess I'd follow your advice for that part.

Happy new year,

Adrien