[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE-Performance in 4.5 - doubled system calls?

Roland Hager roland.hager at tu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 19 10:32:18 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

> Check the mysql slow query log and try to tune there.

There are no "real slow queries". Having a look at the trace output
there was no query running longer than 0.01s. Of course 0.001 would be
better but at least there is no obviously bottle neck.

But never the less, doubling the number of DB queries ... there might
also be room for optimizing the core ... .

> Maybe you should enable the caching framework and take a look if optimizing
> the caches helps, but I do not thing that those will get you much BE
> performance.

We already use the caching framework which is fine for the FE but does
not help a lot, if at all, in the BE.

Thanks for your help.
Roland