[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.6 beta3

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Sep 23 09:19:34 CEST 2011

Hi Maxime,

On 20.09.11 19:43, Maxime Lafontaine wrote:
> Hi!
> The 4.6 beta3 lost a module (I’m not sure which) that permit the backend login...
> I tried with the Introduction Package or with Source+Dummy and when I come to login to backend, I have this message:
>
> “ No authentication methods available. Please, contact your TYPO3 administrator. “

> Apache 2.2.17
> PHP 5.3.5
> MySQL 5.5.8
> WampServer 2.1

Can you show me the output of these lines of PHP:
<?php
$testKey = @openssl_pkey_new();
var_dump($testKey);

> Am I the only one?

Until now there is only a check, if php has the openssl module. On
Windows systems it is unfortunately the case that openssl my be present
but wrongly configured.

I suspect, that the above output is NULL in your case which means, that
openssl will not work.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org