[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.6 beta3

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 20 19:51:57 CEST 2011

Hi Maxime,

> The 4.6 beta3 lost a module (I’m not sure which) that permit the backend login...
> I tried with the Introduction Package or with Source+Dummy and when I come to login to backend, I have this message:
>
> “ No authentication methods available. Please, contact your TYPO3 administrator. “

Can you check in phpinfo(), whether your server has the openssl PHP
extension enabled?

saltedpasswords/rsaauth shouldn't enable themselves, when neither the
PHP extension, nor the openssl executable is found. Latter one is
probably not possible on Windows at all.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert