[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.6 beta3

Maxime Lafontaine maxime.lafontaine at nurun.com
Tue Sep 20 19:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi!
The 4.6 beta3 lost a module (I’m not sure which) that permit the backend login...
I tried with the Introduction Package or with Source+Dummy and when I come to login to backend, I have this message:

“ No authentication methods available. Please, contact your TYPO3 administrator. “

In localconf.php, rsaauth and saltedpasswords are activate...
That is from an empty site, just unzipped and the 1-2-3 install steps...

Apache 2.2.17
PHP 5.3.5
MySQL 5.5.8
WampServer 2.1