[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.6 beta3

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Sep 23 09:50:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

> On Windows systems it is unfortunately the case that openssl my be
> present but wrongly configured.

Not just on Windows. Any *nix system may also be badly configured. PHP
looks for openssl configuration in a standard place. If it's installed
in some odd path (for example when using ZendServer on a Linux box or
Mac Ports on a Mac) generation of the key from PHP will fail.

Markus designed a check for this [1], for the Reports module, but I
never got around to testing it, much to my shame.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/23502