[TYPO3-dev] FluidPage Extension

Tim Wentzlau tim.wentzlau at auxilior.com
Wed Oct 26 01:00:02 CEST 2011

I would like to point to the "Fluid Extbase Development" extension (see
fedex.net).

Several developers has discovered that a fluid page template needs to be
tied to a backend layout in order to get a better user experience. As a
result a lot of extensions is under development right now trying to fix
that.

I will urge all these developers to join the development of the FED
extension and make that the solid foundation for a new template system
instead of a lot of half baked solutions. FED has been under active
development for very long time and I am very impressed with the result.

Tim