[TYPO3-dev] FluidPage Extension

Zachary Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed Oct 26 14:47:12 CEST 2011

Søren,

We'll definitely work with you. I'm all for having _one_ extension that
provides this functionality and provides it well. I don't care if that's
our extension, your extension, or somebody else's. I'm tied up this week
at a conference, but when I get back to the office I plan on installing
your ext and taking a look at it. Once I've had a chance to check it
out, I'm all for scheduling a meeting and continuing the discussion.

best,
Zach