[TYPO3-dev] update to 4.6 "t3lib_cache_exception_NoSuchCache"

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 13 23:15:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

it doesn't explain, why the exception *file* is not found, but this is a
bad configuration, which can be found few times in the net:

> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations'] = array (
 > );

You're resetting all cache configurations this way. In 4.6, we e.g.
added the cache_runtime, which is not available in your case (resulting
in a NoSuchCacheExcaption).

Do not overwrite the whole arrays, instead do it this way:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['cachePages']['backend']
=> 't3lib_cache_backend_MemcachedBackend';
etc.

This way, your TYPO3 won't crash after updates, in case we add new caches.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert