[TYPO3-dev] update to 4.6 "t3lib_cache_exception_NoSuchCache"

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 13 23:16:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 13-10-2011 22:43, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Will probably be something for 4.7 again, as I have no infos about the
> progress by Benni on the Install Tool refactoring. :)

During development of 4.6 it became clear that it would not be finished
enough before feature freeze. Luckily Xavier was very strict about this
and so we are now only fixing bugs for functionality which was already
present in beta1.

Well, there is enough to be done for 4.7 :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.