[TYPO3-dev] Extension for a new cache backend

Benoit NORRIN benoit at norrin.fr
Thu Oct 6 16:41:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I tried to disable the autoloader cache and that did not resolve the
problem.
No typo3temp/Cache/ directory, that is normal ? I'm working on TYPO3 4.5.6

I also tried to make a ext_localconf.php and adding manually a require of my
zdc classe : same exception.

Sorry, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do now.

Regards,
Benoit