[TYPO3-dev] Extension for a new cache backend

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 6 12:51:10 CEST 2011

Hi Benoit,

> I'm blocked, I dont know how I can
> extend t3lib_cache_backend_AbstractBackend and dealing with autoload.
> Right now, I just got a "Class not found" when I enable this new cache.

So have you disabled the autoloader cache, as described in the wiki?
http://wiki.typo3.org/Caching_framework#How_to_disable_specific_caches

Alternatively, you can clear typo3temp/Cache/

If it is still not found, you could have a look at the extension, which
adds redis backend for 4.4, if sth. special has to be configured.

Thanks for bringing ZDC support to TYPO3.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert