[TYPO3-dev] Any good examples of automatic/programatic page generation?

Kevin Mitchell kevin at infielddesign.com
Wed Jul 27 02:32:33 CEST 2011

Thank you so much for your response!

This looks like exactly the functionality I need for creating content
elements, however (please correct me if I'm wrong!) this doesn't seem to
cover the creation of actual pages, only data/content on the pages?

Looking at the "pages" table, it seems that it would be simple to generate
the actual pages programmatically, but again I want to do things the "right
way" as much as possible.

Thanks again for the response, I really appreciate it!
Kev